Marriage Counseling Long Beach
Long Beach Couples Counseling, provided by the Sano Center, serves all types of intimate relationships, regardless of sexual orientation or marital status. The therapists at Sano Center specialize in couples counseling, working with couples to help them face their challenges and heal from past relational trauma.
But, if you’re looking for the best marriage counseling, let the experts at Sano Center help.
Should You Be Seeking Marriage Counseling?
Sometimes it can be challenging to identify when to look into marriage counseling, even though those actively involved in the relationship will know best. That’s why the experts at Sano Center want to help. Here are some top signs it might be time to consider marriage counseling.
- You feel like your partner isn’t listening to you
- You’re focusing more on the negative than the positive
- You’re constantly stuck on the same issue
- You have ideological differences
- Everything your partner is doing annoys you
- You’re having trouble communicating with your partner
- The “honeymoon phase” or your relationship has ended
- You feel like your individual and collective growth is stunted
- You feel you are growing apart
- You can’t stop fighting
- You never have fights
- It seems like counseling might be a good idea
- You’re no longer having sex
Sano Counseling Marriage Counseling
To help couples achieve their goals, Sano Center uses the Prost Progressive therapeutic modalities. Some of the marriage counseling approaches include:
- The Gottman Method
- Solution-focused therapy
- Emotionally-focused couples therapy
- Imago therapy
- Narrative therapy
- And more
Sano Center’s therapists offer a welcoming and stress-free environment where you can more easily open up and find the success you strive for. It is often vulnerable to express your relational concerns to others, and often couples become stuck along the way and feel lonely even in their relationship.
Contact Us Today
Healing is not a linear journey. Sometimes it can feel like a labyrinth that never ends. At Sano, we are here to walk the healing path with you, navigating all that life throws at us as a friend who cares. We will meet you where you are with acceptance, not judgment, and see you through until your time in therapy comes to an end.
If you are seeking couples counseling, Sano Counseling Center may help. Please, reach out and schedule a consultation today! Call, email, or go online to contact us today to see how we can help you embark on a journey towards self-discovery and growth.