Group Therapy Long Beach
At Sano Counseling Center, we currently offer a wide range of services, including psychoeducation, online therapy, counseling, addiction therapy, intensive outpatient therapy, couples therapy, recovery coaching, EMDR, and group therapy.
Are you looking for the best group therapy Long Beach has to offer? Look no further.
Benefits of Group Therapy
Hearing from and sharing your experiences with others who have had similar experiences will be profoundly helpful in the healing process. Group therapy creates a guided setting where you can build a supportive network that will help your recovery.
Some of the benefits of group therapy include:
- Providing support in times of need
- Teaching you about yourself
- Less costly alternative to individual counseling
- Encouraging you in a forward motion
- Promoting your social skills
- Providing you with a sounding board
Group Therapy Sessions at Sano Counseling Center
Men’s Sexual Addiction Therapy Group
- Wednesdays, 6:30 pm – 8 pm, Currently offered on Zoom, Facilitated by Christy Cosper, LMFT, CSAT-S
- Wednesdays, 7 pm – 8:30 pm, Currently offered on Zoom, Facilitated by Kevin Simms, LCSW, CDAC-II, CSAT-C
- Thursdays, 6:30 pm – 8 pm, Currently offered on Zoom, Facilitated by Ross Crothers, AMFT
Women’s Empowerment Group | Waitlisted
Contact Us Today
Healing is not a linear journey. Sometimes it can feel like a labyrinth that never ends. At Sano, we are here to walk the healing path with you, navigating all that life throws at us as a friend who cares. We will meet you where you are with acceptance, not judgment, and see you through until your time in therapy comes to an end.
Call, email, or go online to contact us today to see how we can help you embark on a journey towards self-discovery and growth.